Trip is through : Home in Alexandria

We're home and fairly fresh on arrival to Washington, DC. I remember when I was young my father would say, ‘Coming home is the best part of travel’. At home we take account of the travel by reflecting on the higher sense of purpose realized by the journey. Looking around me I find that I return home a person inspired by the experiences of Bike-EU. John and I agree we feel like we've been out for a long weekend ride, but this can’t be true. The line between Athens and London has enriched our hearts immeasurably like a pleasant dream. This website was created in a way of intimately sharing this experience. We hope this will inspire others to join with a desire and demand to see and do things in a way only an individual can; your way, your road, for yourself and others. I got a good start by learning how to say the word, 'NOW'. It'll save me a few years down the road from wondering where all the time has gone and questioning why I hadn't chosen to do the things I could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment